Recap - Step Three:
Choosing The Right Car
Clear up your confusion:
Check out these sources of information:
- Fear, anxiety and confusion are a normal part of the car buying process, so relax.
- Be honest with yourself about your needs and your budget.
Go on another shopping trip:
- Auto manufacturer's brochures and websites.
- Automotive/consumer magazines and their websites.
- U.S. Government safety publications.
- Michael's collection of Resources For Car Buyers.
Take a 24-hour test drive:
- Be analytical when you drive the cars.
- Ask questions and try to learn as much as you can.
- Whatever happens, don't buy a car yet.
Decide which car to buy:
- If you can, rent the car you're considering for purchase from a rental car agency.
- The car that's right for you is the one that fits your needs and your budget - and feels right.
- Let your intuition be your guide.
- Take your time deciding.
- Avoid being overly-concerned with what other people might think of your choice.
Get your free price quote now! Click here!
Home | Price Quotes | Hot Secrets | Car Buyer's School
Car Buyer's FAQ | Resources
Copyright © 1996-2017 Powersource Press, LLC. All rights reserved.
Material on this site may not be excerpted, published or redistributed in any manner or form whatsoever without written consent. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
Beat The Car Salesman is a trademark owned by Powersource Press, LLC.